Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween is in the air!!!!

Well with Halloween right around the corner, the leaves are turning and starting to fall, and the squirrels being very busy.. got me right in the mood for Halloween!! My favorite holiday. And YES Halloween is a big holiday in my book....*giggle* So my mom and I are making witches for each other.....

This is the witch that I made for her.....

She has one for me I just can't wait to see it. Last I did see it was going to be a huge one!!!
So these witch bears are what I have been tinkering with. I also sent out some Halloweeny yarn doilies.....

This is my purple one for Denise



This is my orange one for Crystal

This green one went to Brenda

And this one is my monster one.....
I am trying to figure out just what to do with this big boy....LOL

I have to get busy taking pictures over here I have made a bunch of goodies for Halloween.....
Stay tuned for more pics later today......

No comments: