Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Has it been 2 years???? Really??

Wow I have been away for so long! Actually I forgot all about this blog. Then my "cuttle" friend Diedra, who has been my enabler, sent me the most wonderful goodies in the mail and wants to see what I have done with them. I was trying to figure out how to share my pictures with her, and then I remembered that I had started a blog, so here I am!!

I have started a whole new obsession... "SCRAP BOOKING!"
I met "D" through Split Coast Stampers "www.splitcoaststampers.com" , and we have been talking ever since. So here are some pictures of how I am TRYING to get my supplies organized:

This is the cubby that Mike & Uncle Jr made for me over Christmas break. I asked them to make 1 column a bit wider then the others, and it is working out great! I found the tutorial on the Split coast stampers forum, here is the link:
Foam Board Cabinet: http://www.paper-castle.com/2011/10/08/foam-board-cabinet-tutorial/





















This is another organizer thingy that Mike made for my inks. It is amazing what you can make out of foam board from the dollar tree!!! See the awesome card on the top? It is a "d" creation!!! LOL I found the tutorial here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNA4ltYUIjw















Next is the DVD stand that my wonderful MIL gave to me. She has been watching my addiction grow and decided to help me a bit:) Most of the stamps came from "D" My sizzix dies & empty cases are on the top.



















OK, so I have covered my organization part of all of this. I am going to help Madi make lunch then I will post more.

No comments: