Sunday, January 15, 2012

My latest plastic canvas projects

My MIL just finished celebrating her 69th birthday. She is a wonderful woman who I look up to all of the time. I wanted to do something special for her, so I found a plastic canvas pattern with the pink awareness ribbon. She has survived cervical cancer AND breast cancer. So I thought that this was fitting. Also in the picture is a tissue box cover for my scrap-nook. I like it because there are pockets on each side to hold pens, markers, & such.


I have also been working on goodies for Valentines Day. Here are 3 tissue box covers that I have made. Not sure where they will go, but I am sure that I will figure it all out. LOL



Also, I have been busy making more goodies for Madison's class for Valentines Day. Here are the "Love-Bugs"



A closer look:




This is what I am sending to Madison's Teacher this year. They are open, (you can put goodies into the pants as well as the skirt) I have a set that I put Valentine candy in.




I love how their "bums" are, LOL

1 comment:

dixiecupgal said...

You are so amazing with all of the work that you do. I love the tissue holders you did. I also love the love bugs. How freakin' cute are they?! Thanks so much for sharing!!!